The daily progress of my internship at V2 for the project Closer. www.v2.nl

Day 06

Posted by Ash | Posted on 06:09 | Posted in ,

I worked mostly on my concept based on trading card game. The things that I want to add to make it complete are as follows:

- Social network (the "card" collecting)
- Physical artifact (the device that is the "cards" or can share the "cards")
- Game play (using the "cards" to play)
- Story (think like quests, found in games like WOW only real live)

The games like magic and WOW are the kind of framework I want to base this concept on.

-image, jet to scan in-

My next researching path will be about Archive Bomb (think of flash mob) and the artifacts that can be used for my card game.

Flash Mob inspiration list
Impress Flexible Display (see post physical connection)
War of worlds radio

Interactive Window


Interactive floor/wall

Comments (0)

Een reactie posten