The daily progress of my internship at V2 for the project Closer. www.v2.nl

Day 05

Posted by Ash | Posted on 06:59 | Posted in

Today was an meeting of the whole V2 staff and we had to introduce ourselves. After this we went back into our "cave" and shared our first concepts.

I noticed that I had a bit more specific concept but not really a good overview on what direct that goes to. But everyone had some interesting views and fragments to think about.

At 14.00 we had a meeting with the archive team of V2. It was an interesting discussion. Arie was very dominating in the conversation, I wished I had heard a bit more from Annabel(also an intern).

Two of our team members had to leave early, around 16.00. So we left it at that for now and begin again in the morning.

Oh and the rain made a nice sound on the windows all day.

Comments (0)

Een reactie posten