The daily progress of my internship at V2 for the project Closer. www.v2.nl

Day 21

Posted by Ash | Posted on 03:45 | Posted in ,

We gathered in the morning to create a general plan. Then we have to make our own milestones on similar dates. This because each of us is focusing on different directions. For me that means starting step off the conceptional and start trying things out.

Before I did that the planning had to be made and I had to make a clear over view on the information I have gathered. This, I did with a power point presentation and wrote down what was relevant.

Then I started to prepare for tomorrow to get started with game play testing. Printing many personality traits and making cards.

Planning

25 March, Thursday

Presenting results
Template documentation
Game play system tested

29 March, Monday

Review Results of 25 march

1 April, Thursday
Presenting results
Game play system tested
Fragments format

5 April, Monday (2nd easter day)

6 April, Tuesday

Review Results of 6 april

8 April, Thursday

Preparing presentation to all

12 April, Monday

Presentation all

15 April, Thursday

Deadline of the whole thing

Comments (0)

Een reactie posten